-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragfish

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I have for sale a 340 Dart Sport I bought for the engine and a few other stuff and now going to sell roller.Car is an original ac car.Car has a street /strip setup.Previous owner had put in a fuel cell and battery in trunk.I since relocated Battery up front.The k member has been cut to fit a BB in it.Car has disc brakes.I have no idea header brand as some tubes wrap around frame rail.Has 3" exhaust with flowmaster mufflers.Weld rims all around.Tires need replaced.Has 8 3/4 with what previous owner said was 4.56 gears with a sure grip.Car has new recovered front bucket seats, rears need recovered.This is a fold down rear seat car.I have a new front motor plate for it and also comes with a new Evans wiring engine harness for a BB.Car has Auto on floor with console.Has dual snorkel hood scoop but don't know if it's original.Car has clear title and is located in NW OH.Price is $3000.If interested please contact me at 419-236-4925 or email me at [email protected]

Gary let me know if they came through alright.

Mark

If you want,send me the pics via e-mail and I'll get them posted for you. They maybe too large for the software here to handle.

robule1 at yahoo dot com

Mark, Here are the pics. I got them in my e-mail and was like what the heck is this, then I remembered what was up.... LOL

th_Mark_091.jpg
th_Mark_090.jpg
th_Mark_089.jpg
th_Mark_088.jpg
th_Mark_086.jpg
th_Mark_085.jpg
th_Mark_084.jpg
th_Mark_083.jpg

The pics are clickable, click and they load larger images.

Good luck on the sale.

th_Mark_091.jpg

th_Mark_090.jpg

th_Mark_089.jpg

th_Mark_088.jpg

th_Mark_086.jpg

th_Mark_085.jpg

th_Mark_084.jpg

th_Mark_083.jpg

Thanks for the help.Car has alot of interest.Need to sell to get my 70 Dart Swinger drag car finished.

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back