FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a slant six K frame for a 74 Duster

also need the mounts.

Most of you guys probably have this part on your scrap piles LOL

Need the bare frame and mounts shipped to Colorado 81006.

I can pay with Paypal only.

Am relatively close. The supply of cheap parts cars has dried up down here though. Can ask a local mopar restorer I know, he might? either have one, or know of one. Did take off some metal parts off a 74 Swinger roughly eight years ago, very clean front clip parts if your'e in need of anything else. Unfortunately yard owner was in a big hurry to crush the swinger so don't have suspension or K member.

100_1235.JPG

100_1234.JPG

Am relatively close. The supply of cheap parts cars has dried up down here though. Can ask a local mopar restorer I know, he might? either have one, or know of one. Did take off some metal parts off a 74 Swinger roughly eight years ago, very clean front clip parts if your'e in need of anything else. Unfortunately yard owner was in a big hurry to crush the swinger so don't have suspension or K member.

View attachment 1715265831

View attachment 1715265832
Thanks for the reply, seems I am going to have to get in touch with you because you find a lot of good stuff and you are driving distance

Thanks for the reply, seems I am going to have to get in touch with you because you find a lot of good stuff and you are driving distance
I have two decent k memebers in new Mexico I could send pictures of your interested I might even still have the mounts if I look around

I have a good used 75 K-Frame for a /6 for $25 plus the shipping PM me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back