-
Status
Not open for further replies.

superbyrd

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
i have a number of 73-74 dart/dart sport parts for sale. please read the ad completely, ONLY the parts i am listing here are what is for sale. NO other parts from the car, OR the car are for sale. please DON'T ask......
here is a photobucket link of all parts....
http://s207.photobucket.com/user/superbyrd/library/2015mopar parts4sale
i'll price all of it at $10,000 and we cannwork our way down from there,...LOLOLOL
left and right front fenders. clean and straight, has small rust holes at very bottom on both (look at pics) very solid
2- grille center sections, 1 pair of headlight/outer grille surrounds.
2- header panel/ sheetmetal "beaks"
2- upper grille supports and latch assemblies(1-interior hood release/ 1- outside hood release)
2- soft plastic eschilon that goes under the grille,behind the bumper, in very nice shape
clean, straight, hood. no rust out or holes top or bottom.
front and rear bumpers straight, beater quality/cores with mounting brackets
dart sport taillights. good lenses, NO surrounds, just driver quality parts.
complete A/C dash frame assembly with standard gauge cluster, AM radio, a/c controls, cracked dash pad, no glove box or door, and dash wiring harness, not butchered
complete a/c heater box with all diaphrams, cables,blower motor, good heater core, foams and gaskets
7- dodge division 14" full hubcaps. make great frisbees, good shape, if thats your thing......
ONLY trades i would entertain is a clean, NOT perfect, just decent driver/beater quality 70-71-72 dodge dart grille, upper grille support and brace, and a decent 70-71-72 dart lower valance. message here for contact info. i am located in henderson,ky 42420 for pickup of larger parts, will ship smaller parts at buyers expense. thanks.

Intersted in tail light bezels (surrounds). How much shipped to 28613?

can you PM me if you would consider shipping A/C unit plus dash vents and controls? I have ups account and could send pick up tag to you, slap it on the box and flag down a ups driver....if so, let me know how much for all A/C stuff. Thanks, Evan

hood and rear bumper are sold....:burnout:
large parts can be shipped very, very reasonable through my/your local fastenal industrial supply stores. smaller parts shipped through USPS or UPS. all shipping are at buyers expense. thanks.

Is that a normal thing fastenal stores will do for people? Seems kinda nifty. Also, how much are the headlight grille surrounds. A friend up here might be interested.

yes, fastenal does it for anyone. you can go online and check it out, its called fastenal 3PL (third party logistics) and, you can even give weight and dimensions and get a free quote emailed to you.
for example, i just shipped a hood and complete rear bumper, on a pallet, from henderson,ky to cincinnati,oh for $75.00
you don't have to pay for the shipping up front, you fill out a sheet with the recipients contact info and location, there in your local store, they look up and find the recipients local store, when the item arrives at that persons local store, they go, pick up item and pay for the shipping then.
as for the headlight bezels, i have 2 pairs, 1 pair has light scuffs, $30 shipped
i have another pair, as close to perfect as you will probably find. $50 shipped

yes, fastenal does it for anyone. you can go online and check it out, its called fastenal 3PL (third party logistics) and, you can even give weight and dimensions and get a free quote emailed to you.
for example, i just shipped a hood and complete rear bumper, on a pallet, from henderson,ky to cincinnati,oh for $75.00
you don't have to pay for the shipping up front, you fill out a sheet with the recipients contact info and location, there in your local store, they look up and find the recipients local store, when the item arrives at that persons local store, they go, pick up item and pay for the shipping then.
as for the headlight bezels, i have 2 pairs, 1 pair has light scuffs, $30 shipped
i have another pair, as close to perfect as you will probably find. $50 shipped

Let me ask my buddy about these, he's been looking to replace one with a torn off corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back