-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DusterJoe410.4

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Im putting together a pitina paint 71 Duster and I have a pair of 73-74 dart sport/duster buckets for it. One cover is decent enough to use (passenger side)but the other is fairly tattered (driver side). I know it’s a long shot but I thought maybe if someone had a pair that were in similar condition they were planning to recover maybe they would sell/trade the old cover. Show me what you have and we can work something out

3D87B00D-F798-4AFC-9290-4EE1F3750221.jpeg

4EEC624B-0EFC-471B-866D-F9751E0465E5.jpeg

Im putting together a pitina paint 71 Duster and I have a pair of 73-74 dart sport/duster buckets for it. One cover is decent enough to use (passenger side)but the other is fairly tattered (driver side). I know it’s a long shot but I thought maybe if someone had a pair that were in similar condition they were planning to recover maybe they would sell/trade the old cover. Show me what you have and we can work something out

View attachment 1715533811

View attachment 1715533813
If it were me I'd save up a few bucks and shop for some reasonable seat covers..When you pull off the old ones and try to reinstall a lot of the times they'll rip due to age and wear..And they usually get stiff from being old which will create problems as well..

If it were me I'd save up a few bucks and shop for some reasonable seat covers..When you pull off the old ones and try to reinstall a lot of the times they'll rip due to age and wear..And they usually get stiff from being old which will create problems as well..

You make a good point. I have been looking at the PUI covers that Summit sells. Just not sure of the quality.

You make a good point. I have been looking at the PUI covers that Summit sells. Just not sure of the quality.
I've looked at them too..I just dropped off my bucket seats to be recovered by my upholstery guy..He's making my seat covers to match the old ones..He does really good work..Legendary probably has some quality seat covers but you'd have to look at the price..

Here's mine..They need a little foam work to sure them up in some spots..Yours appear to be in pretty good shape other than the cover on the drivers seat.

IMG_20200520_192925_01~2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back