Status
Not open for further replies.

Evildart

Dart Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Complete front end off a 74 Dodge Dart Swinger. New bushings, Ball Joints, New pitman arm, LBP spindles, Rotors and Calipers, Upper A and Lower control arms, V8 K frame, Power steering gear box. Everything you need to do a LBP conversion just plug and play $450.00

If you want to arrange for shipping OK I have a pallet, (that means we make a deal, YOU call who you want to get it shipped, I'll put it on a pallet)
but would prefer local pick up as these parts are heavy.

Photo232.jpg
Photo237.jpg

Photo236.jpg
Photo238.jpg

Photo239.jpg
Photo240.jpg

Photo244.jpg
Photo245.jpg

would you sell just the disc brake conversion meaning no power steering and k frame and do the lower control arms have sway bar tab mounts

I may be interested in the k frame if he takes the disc brakes. Depending on the price and what shipping to 26159 would be?

Still for sale

Again If you want to arrange for shipping OK I have a pallet,
(that means we make a deal, YOU call who you want to get it shipped, I'll put it on a pallet)
but would prefer local pick up as these parts are heavy.

I would rather give it a chance to sale as a whole if someone around the Bay Area needs one because it is a whole that all worked well together and not a bunch of mismatched parts. My PM to you migsBig said just that and never said it was "all or noting" so please stop posting up lies in other people's for sale threads in which you do not know anything about. I'm very capable of answering my own for sale thread. If and when I break it up and sell it I will put up a new for sale thread and ask the MODs to delete this one.

I would rather give it a chance to sale as a whole if someone around the Bay Area needs one because it is a whole that all worked well together and not a bunch of mismatched parts. My PM to you migsBig said just that and never said it was "all or noting" so please stop posting up lies in other people's for sale threads in which you do not know anything about. I'm very capable of answering my own for sale thread. If and when I break it up and sell it I will put up a new for sale thread and ask the MODs to delete this one.

My apoligies there evildart. I posted that wrong. I meant to say you didn't want to seperate them at this time. I didn't mean it as a lie, just that when I had asked if you had wanted to sell the k-member seperatly and you replied that you didn't want to, that's all. I'm very sorry if this caused you some problems. If I had the coin, I would like to buy the whole assembly, as it is better than a fair price for everything. If I can sell some of my stuff, maybe I swing buying that assembly off you. Once again, sorry about posting that.

My apoligies there evildart. I posted that wrong. I meant to say you didn't want to seperate them at this time. I didn't mean it as a lie, just that when I had asked if you had wanted to sell the k-member seperatly and you replied that you didn't want to, that's all. I'm very sorry if this caused you some problems. If I had the coin, I would like to buy the whole assembly, as it is better than a fair price for everything. If I can sell some of my stuff, maybe I swing buying that assembly off you. Once again, sorry about posting that.

Thanks for saying so migsBig. I'm sorry if I came off sounding a little gruff and that I am only trying to be fair. I really would like to sell it as a whole but if I can't I will let you know about the K-Frame as I said I would.

no prob. You good guy, so no worries. here is a friendly bump to put ya back on top. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back