Not open for further replies.

trudysduster

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
86   0   0
Contact seller
I am gonna list these one more time. can't believe someone has not grabbed these yet. Price is negotiable.Have a pair of doors from a 73 Duster. They have already been sanded down.all the LITTLE dings have been professionally fixed and any surface rust that was on them has been removed. Door has been shot with primer. I was putting these on my 73 Duster restoration project when we discovered more rot in the front frame than we wanted so we parted the car and bought a 73 Dart Sport. Both doors are loaded with the glass,inside and outside. Driver door has the factory mirror. Door locks are there but no key. I am located just south of Cincinnati,Ohio. I can ship if needed .Come on guys, you don't find this too often. asking $300.00 for the pair.

Attachments

• DSC02646.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 146
  • DSC02645.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 158
  • DSC02647.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC02648.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 150
iam intrested in ur doors n few other items I've seen on ur ads can you email me n mayb we can work out a deal [email protected] put duster parts in the line so I know its not a scam

Ad states Cincinnati but profile state Kentucky?

You are a tad further than I would like, but would you ship to Canada? Assuming it is Cincinnati of course.

I wish the were closer, I am in need of good complete doors!

Ad does not state Cincinnati. It states just south of Cincinnati which means Kentucky as Cincinnati is on the border.I will ship Canada if you have the cash. I dont think you will find any better doors than this. I had these ready to hang on my 73 Duster.

Driver side door sold. On its way to Copenhagen Denmark
pass. side door is now available again.

would luv to buy em trudy,but im in canada and shipping would be a killer.REALLY GOOD DEAL THOUGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back