Status
Not open for further replies.

winfirst

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello Mopar Friends.

I have a 1974 Duster project and I am looking for "A" pillar trim, upper door panel trim, and rear quarter panel trim. Color does not matter as the original parts are missing from my project and I can paint the desired color (preference is black).

Thanks in advance.
Winfirst

I have kick panels the upper rear quarter panels and a pilar trim all are tan and painted black. Located in Trevor WI

I have kick panels the upper rear quarter panels and a pilar trim all are tan and painted black. Located in Trevor WI
Hi Michael,

I would be interested in the rear quarter panels and A pillar trim. My kick panels are in great shape. The Arizona sun has taken a toll on the other items. Let me know what you are asking for them.

Thank you!

Awesome. This would help a great deal on my project. Let me know what you are asking for them and where you are located. I am in southern Arizona.

Thank you.

Awesome. This would help a great deal on my project. Let me know what you are asking for them and where you are located. I am in southern Arizona.

Thank you.
FYi The front portion of the drivers side is chipped, but the passenger side is fine

Screenshot_20230528-110534_Messenger.jpg

20230510_155706.jpg

20230510_155657.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back