-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim's_72

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi guys, I have a set of 73+ duster fenders on my 72 duster that I bought earlier this year. I've done a very little of reading up on it and I it seems i could probably make them work, but I'm nowhere close to needing the fenders as I'm in the middle of putting new 3/4 floor pans in and then I'll have to address the rusted out trunk. I went to put my headlight buckets on it and the bolt holes/adjuster screws didn't all line up. There is that, and also the tabs for the upper hood spring/ latch support aren't there. I'd rather get the correct fenders for the car and that is the only reason I wanna sell them. I'll post more pictures if anybody would like. The drivers side has a very very tiny ding or two in it, otherwise both fenders are tip top. These fenders have already been sand blasted and primered and are pretty much ready to go. I'll get more pictures if anyone wants, just let me know. I'll let the passenger side go for $125 and drivers side for $100. Both for $200 Thanks for looking
Located in Knoxville, Tn and I'll only accept PayPal. Local pick up or I'm willing to ship at the buyers expence. Send me your zip code and I'll give you a shipping quote ASAP.
Tim

IMG_20160909_125108_719.jpg
IMG_20160909_124720_397.jpg

Still available guys! I'm willing to trade as well. I need a 8-3/4 Case, 30spl spool, 3.55-3.91 gear sets, msd 6al, 73+ disc brake spindles, need duster factory steering wheel. Most desired is the 8-3/4 case and/or the 73+ disc spindles..

Still available guys! I'm willing to trade as well. I need a 8-3/4 Case, 30spl spool, 3.55-3.91 gear sets, msd 6al, 73+ disc brake spindles, need duster factory steering wheel. Most desired is the 8-3/4 case and/or the 73+ disc spindles..
Tim I am interested in the right fender possible both so could you let me know what shipping would be for one and both. I have a few steering wheels 2 three spokes one deluxe both green and one challenger 2 spoke. Thanks

Ok, cool.. I'll try to get you shipping cost later today. Can u get me a picture of the steering wheels?

Here are some estimates they gave me so it'll kinda giva anybody an idea on shipping... California $380. Utah $354. Illinois $326. Texas $332. Florida 326. Georgia $308. I'm willing to meet up to 100 miles, POSSIBLY, for much cheaper than it is to ship.
If it's for trade.. Still willing to travel a bit.

much cheaper to ship greyhound for fenders.... just say'n

Still interested in the right fender if you want to check out Greyhound.? Is it rust free with out fill ?

I'll give greyhound a call and see what it will cost. The previous owner did the body work sandblasting and primer and such. First time I took them off was here recently to get estimates.. They have spots of minimal surface rust on the inside.. Nothing that can't be knocked off easily. I did notice a small ding in it that can be seen at the right angle. I'll get some more pics of the right fender this weekend or beginning of the week for you along with that shipping estimate.

F.Y.I. I looked on the Greyhound sight and it came up at 83.00 station to station. I put in Knoxville to Rockford Illinois. I believe that would be the closest to me. I guessed at 45 lbs with 58-68 inch length at 125.00 value.Any way see what you come up with. No hurry when ever you get the pics and price is fine with me. Thanks Rick

Ok , I'll try to get back to u tomorrow, its lighter than 45lbs I'm pretty sure, size seems to be about spot on for length I believe.. 59" ish or so. I'll let u know tomorrow.

Yeah Rick, I got $80 on there site too. I'll get you pictures tomorrow when I can make it to the shop. I don't have my own garage and my stuff is across town.. So that's the hold up on more pitures. But I've been planning on finishing up with my passenger side 3/4 floor pan replacement tomorrow, so I'll get pictures then fore sure.

IMG_20160927_140712_zpsvbnzfkls.jpg
IMG_20160927_140702_zpsm2tbaw5k.jpg
IMG_20160820_200644_zpskwsmbgfx.jpg
IMG_20160927_141217_zpscv96bqhe.jpg
IMG_20160927_141222_zpseesxmrl6.jpg
IMG_20160927_141234_zpserhh83c9.jpg
Here you are Rick. Sorry for the weird angles, but just let me know what u wanna do.

Tim,

I'm interested in the left fender. I've shipped thru UPS and FEDEX ground both for fenders so check with them for price. My zip is 34461.

Thanks,

Larry

Shipping was about the same for both fenders as one because he said he could stack them and has to make a custom box anyway. Idk about all that but for one fender to Florida its around $326 thru UPS.. FedEx was tad more. I can ship it greyhound for you for around $100 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back