Princess Valiant

A.K.A. Rainy Day Auto
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Contact seller
I have a bracket that bolts to the firewall on A/C cars.....73+

if you can use it then send your address.....I would like if someone can use it, rather than just tossing it. comes with the bolts and I have other A/C stuff available. I just converted a 73 duster from a/c to non a/c and I have no use for the a/c stuff. Also have a 72 A/C car that is being parted out.

Attachments

• CIMG4715.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 164
  • CIMG4668.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 166
Rainy,
Are you willing to seal the ground strap in the second picture if it is available.
Thanks

Hi
I am trying to get the A/C system on my 73 Duster going. I do no have the bracket you are displaying and will also need the A/C condenser and hoses. I am very interested in the parts please let me know what you have available.
Thanks George

Rainy,
Are you willing to seal the ground strap in the second picture if it is available.
Thanks

oh sorry I didn't see this sooner ....unfortunately I don't have a ground strap available at this time. I am not parting the car in the pic ....only converting from a/c to non a/c

Hi
I am trying to get the A/C system on my 73 Duster going. I do no have the bracket you are displaying and will also need the A/C condenser and hoses. I am very interested in the parts please let me know what you have available.
Thanks George

I have all the under dash stuff from a 73 duster and I have a condenser from a 72 duster (separate car)

I have all the under dash stuff from a 73 duster and I have a condenser from a 72 duster (separate car)

I am not sure but I don't think the 72 condenser is the same. I think the line fitting connecting to the receiver dryer is a male on the 72. The 73 has a female fitting. Is your bracket still available
Thanks George

I am not sure but I don't think the 72 condenser is the same. I think the line fitting connecting to the receiver dryer is a male on the 72. The 73 has a female fitting. Is your bracket still available
Thanks George

the bracket is available ....just PM me your address and I will get it in the mail

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back