Status
Not open for further replies.

abdywgn

dismantler
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
std. bore 401 block,crank with std. size rod and main bearings,connecting rods and std. size pistons. It appears I am the first to take the short block apart as the bearings have 72 dates and are stamped AM. also 1 pair of heads (291 casting I believe) with screw-in studs, rocker arms and pushrods. There is also a front cover with oil pump and a 3-bolt balancer. Parts are located in Darien IL. $1,320 for the above parts.

std. bore 401 block,crank with std. size rod and main bearings,connecting rods and std. size pistons. It appears I am the first to take the short block apart as the bearings have 72 dates and are stamped AM. also 1 pair of heads (291 casting I believe) with screw-in studs, rocker arms and pushrods. There is also a front cover with oil pump and a 3-bolt balancer. Parts are located in Darien IL. $1,320 for the above parts.
would like to see pictures of 401 engine and buy

edit feature is past but am adding that this will be pick-up only. If you can come and get it, I'll be more than happy to send pictures to your e-mail address which you can PM to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back