73 and up Duster/Sport rear panels ?

-

JDMopar

Reaction score
Are the rear interior panels for 73^ Dusters and Dart Sport the same for either back seat configuration? Will rear panels from a car with the fixed back seat work in a car with a fold down seat? It's been a long time since I saw one or had to think about this, but I seem to remember the fixed seat ones had arm rests, and the fold down seats didn't? What about the plastic sail panels....they should be the same either way, right? Thanks in advance.

The sail panels are the same.

The quarter/door panels are the same too. Some fixed seats had optional arm rests, but not all of them did (mine didn't). The fold down seat cars didn't have arm rests of course. So if you're looking for used parts you'll want to avoid panels with holes for arm rests if you've got a fold down seat.

The panels themselves are the same though, so if you have armrests you can add the holes to panels without them.

Thanks so much! I was thinking the same, so my memory isn't as bad as I thought....lol. My car is a fold down seat car, and the donor is a fixed seat. I haven't seen the donor yet, so maybe I will get lucky and it won't have arm rests! Thanks again.

-
Back