73 Challenger seat price???

-

Dartdude72

Reaction score
The kid I bought my Dart from put 73 challenger seats in it and obviously they don't fit correctly but I managed to make them work. I am wanting to go with black racing seats instead because I'm going for more of a pro touring style car and was wondering what I could get for my current seats.

The seats are in pretty good condition, the bottoms of the seat rails have been cut but the mounting points are still there. The plastic on the back is in pretty good condition and the seat covers don't have any tears but are missing some buttons. The foam is complete and mechanically they work well.

I don't really have any idea how much they could bring and I think this place is as good as any to ask for ideas.

Thanks,
Dan

The plastic on the back is in pretty good condition and the seat covers don't have any tears but are missing some buttons. The foam is complete and mechanically they work well.

If the seats have (hard) plastic backs they are 70, 71 or 72 seats. Post a pic or you could try asking on For E Bodies Only for more info on value.

I posted on For E Bodies Only and haven't had any replies yet.

Finally got my dad to send me some pics of the seats, they aren't clean right now because they have just been collecting dust but should give you a rough idea of what kind of condition they are in.

seat2.jpg

seat3.jpg

seat1.jpg

Those look like late 71-72 B-Body seats. Try asking on FBBO :scratch:

-
Back