-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beastiedoggie

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I bought this car for my son initially. Since getting it here, he has balked on spending "his" money on it...so it is for sale again. It isa super straight 73 roller. Very minor bubbling on the driver quarter, and rockers seam. A fresh 904 goes along with the car. It will need a dash pad or cap, & headliner. All flooring is exceptional. There is one small seperation near the seam on the wheel well. A two inch patch witll take care of it. I also have a brand new set of BF Goodrichs, that I will sell for $200 if you buy this car.
I am located in NW Indiana appx 35 mins southeast of dtown Chicago. I can deliver withing a few hrs of my location. This car is exceptionally straight.
$2900
[email protected]
[email protected]

IMG_0022.jpg

I like the duster badge !Is that the duster chick magnet edition ?
Sorry to highjack this thread that pic inspired Me to change My avatar.
Here's a bump for your ad

Your kid doesnt know how lucky he is to have a dad willing to help him build a cool car....

That's just my two cents

My $.02 - if you have the room, store it. He may take an interest at some point down the road. If the economy turns around you might have to pay double what you are asking for it in a couple years. And/or, you may want to fix it up for yourself...
I kept my old Pontiac up on blocks for 14 years before starting it. After five years it's damn near priceless to my son...
C

but ya know, he basically got a free car and all he has to do is put a lil away here and there....but he thought that I should pay...not goin to happen!

yup duster ...ur right!! i don't have anymore room! i have a pro street belvedere post car. it's gonna bea theme car since i call it the "Hellvedere", a 70 RR and a Demon...no more room. the 73 is sitting on th etrailer and the town is pissed that it's becoming an eyesore. they don't allow trailers and stuff to sit in front of ur homes..

Duster 004.jpg

Duster 003.jpg

Duster 007.jpg

Duster 016.jpg

Duster 023.jpg

Duster 025.jpg

Duster 021.jpg

Duster 015.jpg

Duster 018.jpg

Thanks for the extra pictures.

Put one shrub on the hood, and one on the trunk, and tell everyone it a flower bed.

The town is bitchin' about his trailer/car, meanwhile there is one of those huge monster RVs in teh drive across his street.

Tell them to bite you.

Any pics of the engine bay?

shadango, i did not shoot the engine bay....forgot to...its flawless!!no rust at the base of the "A" pilars...no nothing~

Wow for $2900 that's a great deal.I would love to get it but i have a project i am working on right now.Money is going towards it.Slow process though.

That is some clean sheet metal there! Looks like it came from the desert the way that dash pad looks.

Damn, I grew up in Merrillville, back then the town did'nt seem to care what you had,as long as it was on your property.

Yeah guys, it's a really clean car, I'm sure it will sell soon. Nobody really wants to get off cash right now, but for the price, you just can't beat it. Replace the dash pad with another, or a dash cap, put the headliner in, do some upholstery surgery and add ur power plant. Actually a good buff job and spot painting will bring it to life if you don't wanna paint now. I'd keep it to have both a B & an A , but my son has a Demon we bought recently...and ofcourse, it will be here at my house....he lives in an apartment. So if I feel like an "A" day, I'll just take his out!

Damn, I grew up in Merrillville, back then the town did'nt seem to care what you had,as long as it was on your property.
Yeah Colt, they put a lil summons thing on it a few days ago. I'll just take it around the back...they don't mind em in the rear of the property

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back