[WANTED] 73 Console and shifter and linkage

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am in the process of converting my car to 6 speed and will be selling the automatic on the floor shifter parts including that steel mount welded to the floor. The green console housing and console floor mount brackets I will be keeping but front automatic console top plate without ash tray door will be for sale. Need another week or so before I can get that steel shifter bracket cut out of the floor. Automatic shifter on the floor is complete with all rods, levers, brackets, bolts, clips, auto console light harness, bracket that bolts to 727 trans ect ect and all in excellent condition. Will only sell as one unit not separating anything because not dealing with multiple buyers. So none of this will you sell that one rod, will you sell that bracket, can I buy just the bolts, can I buy just the shifter, no its all or nothing. Keep in mind I need more time to get that bracket cut out of the floor so not for sale immediately. Send a PM if interested.

Auto Shifter 1.jpg

Auto Shifter 2.jpg

I am in the process of converting my car to 6 speed and will be selling the automatic on the floor shifter parts including that steel mount welded to the floor. The green console housing and console floor mount brackets I will be keeping but front automatic console top plate without ash tray door will be for sale. Need another week or so before I can get that steel shifter bracket cut out of the floor. Automatic shifter on the floor is complete with all rods, levers, brackets, bolts, clips, auto console light harness, bracket that bolts to 727 trans ect ect and all in excellent condition. Will only sell as one unit not separating anything because not dealing with multiple buyers. So none of this will you sell that one rod, will you sell that bracket, can I buy just the bolts, can I buy just the shifter, no its all or nothing. Keep in mind I need more time to get that bracket cut out of the floor so not for sale immediately. Send a PM if interested.

View attachment 1716067979

View attachment 1716067980
Is what I see in the picture what I would be Buying?

Is what I see in the picture what I would be Buying?

Yes those are the parts taken off of my car. But the green console I am keeping cause that goes back in my car with a manual trans console top plate. All parts related to the floor shifter I will be selling. I plan to get that shifter bracket welded to the trans tunnel cut out in a week or so.

Yes those are the parts taken off of my car. But the green console I am keeping cause that goes back in my car with a manual trans console top plate. All parts related to the floor shifter I will be selling. I plan to get that shifter bracket welded to the trans tunnel cut out in a week or so.
What about the pivot that goes tru the tunnel Ant the linkage that goes with it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back