73 dart 318 to360 engine swap mounts

-

Rapid Robert

Reaction score
Is there anything available? All I see (so far) is 72 & down. thank you for your time. RR EDIT found some on ebay for 74/75/76 dart to swap a 360, not sure why 73 is different ???

Last edited:
340 was made from late 67 to 77. Only put in cars from 68-73. The rest were later for warranty. 360 starred life in late 70 till 91 in the LA series. Then the magnum 360 was born. If u have spool mounts their from 73 up. Kim

good info guys. He did change his add the next day after my inquiry to include 73. he said the dr side may need a few washer spacers but as we know the pass side IS different & I was worried about that potential that it might not fit a 360. Well I guess NOS ain't available so I will likely go ahead. thanks a bunch guys! RR

If the drivers side needs washers then he is selling 318 mounts. The passenger side is the same for all small blocks. If u already have 318 mounts just use them and shim the drivers side. Kim

Last edited:
If I read the title right, your 318 mounts will work for the 360, just need to add a spacer on the drivers side. A nut does the trick. In fact, I just did this. :)

OK my 73 dart 318 is a daily driver right now & I thought I'd get ahead by accumulating what I would need for the 360 swap while I have some down time. so to fit the 360 block, the pass side 318 motor mount is a direct fit as is & the dr side 318 mount might need a washer or two?

OK my 73 dart 318 is a daily driver right now & I thought I'd get ahead by accumulating what I would need for the 360 swap while I have some down time. so to fit the 360 block, the pass side 318 motor mount is a direct fit as is & the dr side 318 mount might need a washer or two?
A nut that slips over a little longer bolt. Space is about 1/2 (approx)
I have this video on a spot where you can see it.

alright so I am good as is. Much appreciated!!. on my other swap the early A with a 360 using the 64-66 273 mounts needing the triangle ear welded up on the pass mount was what had me concerned (that it might be the same on this deal). RR

U don’t do anything to the pass mount other than bolt it on. It’s a direct fit. U may need to weld a short bracket on the drivers side rear. Kim

-
Back