73 dart 440 install

-

B.D.A.

Reaction score
just starting on this project,need some pointers about exhaust manifolds,mounts, and i have a six cylinder k- frame in it ,can i use it ?please respond to marty at [email protected]. also want to use earlier gill and bumper,hood from a 70,71,72.and are interested in purchasing these parts.

just starting on this project,need some pointers about exhaust manifolds,mounts, and i have a six cylinder k- frame in it ,can i use it ?please respond to marty at [email protected]. also want to use earlier gill and bumper,hood from a 70,71,72.and are interested in purchasing these parts.

You can use the /6 K frame get the mounts from Schumacher! Ive heard of HP manifolds working. Other wise you headers from TTI, Schumacher and a few other places will work. FABO is a great site! TO get more intel on BB swap try www.bigblockdart.com

A Body Big Block Exhaust Manifolds are restrictive to some extent depending on how you build your engine. For the money you will pay for a set you can have excellent fitting/looking Schumacher Ceramic Coat Headers. Schumacher also sells quality engine swap mounts and torque strap which make the swap much easier.
I used all the items mentioned above and couldn't be happier about it.

I say the Hooker fenderwells are the best, gives you room to work, if you have a freeze plug go out, or something like a starter that is a tight fit with hugger headers, besides fenderwells look bad ***.

fenderwells headers are a pain in the rear, its hurts the value of the car when when u cut the inner fenderpanels as well to make them fit. go with either schumakers or tti headers

fenderwells headers are a pain in the rear, its hurts the value of the car when when u cut the inner fenderpanels as well to make them fit. go with either schumakers or tti headers

well mr chryslerman6772 tell me how in the hell do fenderwell headers devalue a 70 dart? how many 70 darts came with a 440 in them stock, I have had and raced about 5 big block darts, my current is a 72 swinger 440, in 4 off them I had fenderwells, and one was a hemi, but I have never had problem them, they are are not for light weights who have an inch and 7/8 pipes, but for those who want the most power out of their engine, I think people that are afraid to use them is because it is beyond their technical expertise.

well mr chryslerman6772 tell me how in the hell do fenderwell headers devalue a 70 dart? how many 70 darts came with a 440 in them stock, I have had and raced about 5 big block darts, my current is a 72 swinger 440, in 4 off them I had fenderwells, and one was a hemi, but I have never had problem them, they are are not for light weights who have an inch and 7/8 pipes, but for those who want the most power out of their engine, I think people that are afraid to use them is because it is beyond their technical expertise.
no one likes to see there inner fenders half hack up. good for you i don't care. u get alot of power of schumaker headers or the tti ones. people aren't afraid to use them fenderwells.fenderwell headers don't look that badass either. so ha!

-
Back