Not open for further replies.

ValiantOne

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Contact seller
Hey All,

I need a few parts for my 1973 Dart. They include:

A standard gas cap. Color doesn't matter. I'll paint it.

A green 3 spoke steerning wheel in good condition. Mine is out of round!!?? Werid.

A passenger's side door mirror in good condition. with the trim/rubber underneath it.

Please PM me and thanks for any help!!!

Chris E.

i have a steering wheel in green no less its the 3 spke with the horn ring in a 74 Scamp if that will work

i have a steering wheel in green no less its the 3 spke with the horn ring in a 74 Scamp if that will work

Could you possibly send a pic? I have a 3 spoke in my 74 duster that is totally different than the 73 dart wheel. Just want to be sure it is the right one.

Thanks!

Chris E.

heres the wheel pic

MVC-039S.JPG

I have a 73 dart swinger parts car at the farm.it has a green rimblow wheel in it.i will check it and send u some pictures this weekend if you would like..

And not to be outdone! Here is my parts car wheel - yet another variety. Looks on the surface like it should clean up nice. :)

By the way - This is in a 72 Swinger, 318 car.

PICT0019.jpg

Redscampi has the one I am after.

Did you get my PM? Has the snow melted there yet? :)

Talk to you soon!

Chris E.

PS. Still looking for the mirror and gas cap!!!

Hey, yeah I got your message. Snow is gone but it's been raining/hailing/windy and cold. I just ran out and snapped that picture but there is too much flash so you can't see it well and now it's getting dark. The wheel has no cracks that I can see, and seems round. I'll get it off the car and cleaned up and get some good pics. Does anybody have an idea what these are worth? I thought they were pretty common.

I have a cap from a 74. It's been bead blasted, could use a gasket. I'll try and dig it out for a pic. On the back it has 4 tabs, 2 short and 2 long if I remember correctly.

OK, as promised here are some pics of the wheel out of the car. It is round and solid, but I would say it is driver quality. The rim is worn smooth from 46 years of service. Oh, and there is a lot of grunge in the grain of the rim from dirty hands. I tried to scrub it up a bit, but it's going to take some 409 and some elbow grease to get it really clean. At any rate here she is. Send me a PM with an offer if you are interested.

PICT0021.jpg

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0026.jpg

PICT0028.jpg

OK, as promised here are some pics of the wheel out of the car. It is round and solid, but I would say it is driver quality. The rim is worn smooth from 46 years of service. Oh, and there is a lot of grunge in the grain of the rim from dirty hands. I tried to scrub it up a bit, but it's going to take some 409 and some elbow grease to get it really clean. At any rate here she is. Send me a PM with an offer if you are interested.

Just wanted to let you know I pm'd ya on the wheel.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back