-
Status
Not open for further replies.

moparkid340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
car is white with black intier and a black dart sport stripe both qourters are bad but the trunk floor is relly good i havnt pulled the carpet yet to no about the floors. its a slant 6 automatic and it needs a tranny to run. it is in winstin salem nc and if u would like to no more about it or if you would like to come see the car first hand call me at 336 671 9125
Thank you
Gary
ps the rally wheels are not included.
11.jpg

dart.jpg

11.jpg

11.jpg

dart.jpg

dart.jpg

I would like to come see the car first hand this sunday actually. I am now down south of you in Mooresville, NC so its not that long of a trip. Will the engine turn over though?

A few more questions, how is the top of the inner fenders, very bottom of the fender next to the door, and is the interior all there and if so what in it for seats?

mmkay im pretty shure the iner fenders are fine and idk bout the bottems. the intier is all their and it has a bench seat that needs recovered.

Ok, sorry about all of thesee questions but I am very interested in this car. One other thing I noticed in the first post, the wheels are not included, are any wheels included so I can roll it onto a trailer? I have some old ralley wheels that I can use but no tires, so if you got some old rotted tires that would help.

illl be more than happy to slap the stock steelies back on it that came on the car. and no problem ask all u want.

i emailed you back. what does you dad want for the 73 dart sport?? i just want the dart. not the duster.

do u still have the car? would u be willing to part the car out. im lookin for trim please get back 2 me Nathan

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back