73 Dart Sport Air Cleaner

-
Reaction score
Hi
My name is Gene from Clinton Ma and just bought a 73 dart sport 340 . has hood options v21= black out paint on hood and code for hood scoop . Not sure is all hoods with scoops have holes in hood and air cleaner seals against hood so air comes in through scoop.. I have hood with holes and seals but no air cleaner housing?? are they available?

thanks
Gene

Welcome to FABO Gene and congrats on the 340 Dart purchase. Great choice 8)

As far as the air cleaner, Mopar did not offer one that seals to the hood on our A-Body cars, but a few members have fabricated their own. Poke around a bit and you'll find some threads on this.

Welcome to FABO Gene and congrats on the 340 Dart purchase. Great choice 8)

As far as the air cleaner, Mopar did not offer one that seals to the hood on our A-Body cars, but a few members have fabricated their own. Poke around a bit and you'll find some threads on this.

thanks I will search

Hi
My name is Gene from Clinton Ma and just bought a 73 dart sport 340 . has hood options v21= black out paint on hood and code for hood scoop . Not sure is all hoods with scoops have holes in hood and air cleaner seals against hood so air comes in through scoop.. I have hood with holes and seals but no air cleaner housing?? are they available?

thanks
Gene

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back