-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydehunter

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Freshly restored Swinger with less than 25 miles since completion. N.C. 318 V-8 car with orginial bill of sale and restoration photos and receipts. Now has a 360 with auto trans and sure grip. This car will make someone a nice weekend cruiser and is priced affordable. Located in eastern North Carolina. Asking $17,000.00 Contact me for complete details. Thanks!

IMG_0147.JPG

IMG_0148.JPG

IMG_0154.JPG

Nice looking car. With the front end being a Valiant / Scamp assembly, is this car a Dart conversion (common thing to do)? Or did someone put the Plymouth front end on a Dart?

Nice looking car. With the front end being a Valiant / Scamp assembly, is this car a Dart conversion (common thing to do)? Or did someone put the Plymouth front end on a Dart?

That's what I was wondering since the grill, headlight trim and hood are not 73 Dart.

Not a 1973 Dart Swinger front end for sure I had one same color and looking for one.Plymoth Scamp front end.

Not a 1973 Dart Swinger front end for sure I had one same color and looking for one.Plymoth Scamp front end.
The car had this frt end on it when I purchased it and since I liked this "look" I kept it that way. It just looks cleaner to me

The car had this frt end on it when I purchased it and since I liked this "look" I kept it that way. It just looks cleaner to me
Looks like a scamp. I just sold a silver one that looked like that. Not a dart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back