73 Dart Torsion Bars

-

fnaramore

POWEEERRRRRR
Reaction score
Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well; had a quick question regarding current sources of torsion bars. A while back I got a set of the .9" Mopar Performance torsion bars which as far as I can tell, can't find anyone who sells them anymore. I noticed several companies (swayaway, pst, magnumforce) apparently still make a body torsion bars. Does anyone have experience with any of the companies or recommendations?

Could you be more specific? I have never seen any listed a .9, maybe you meant .90 or something like that ?
I had .92 bars in my FrankenDuster.
131.JPG
124.JPG

Yeah my apologies! Hadn't noticed I dropped off a number haha Yeah the .920" are what I had in it. I'm currently doing a complete suspension rebuild and just trying to see what options are now. Looking at other threads, it does seem PST 1.03s get some love.

Firm Feel, PST, SwayAway and BergmanAutocraft all make torsion bars of varying diameters. I believe Firm Feel and SwayAway have been making bars the longest, I have bars from both and put over 70k miles on the 1.12” Firm Feel bars in my Challenger. They still work great, Firm a Feel is awesome. There’s quite a few members here running the 1.03” PST bars, I haven’t heard of any quality issues with those. And although I haven’t used the BAC bars Peter Bergman is a member here and a guy who tests all of his stuff on road courses. I have a bunch of parts on my Duster from BAC, and if their bars are anything like the rest of their stuff they’re top notch.

Hey guys! Hope everyone is doing well; had a quick question regarding current sources of torsion bars. A while back I got a set of the .9" Mopar Performance torsion bars which as far as I can tell, can't find anyone who sells them anymore. I noticed several companies (swayaway, pst, magnumforce) apparently still make a body torsion bars. Does anyone have experience with any of the companies or recommendations?

PST 1.03's here also and love em.
You would also get a discount being a FABO member.
Also you need to call them to get the discount.

PST 1.03's here also and love em.
You would also get a discount being a FABO member.
Also you need to call them to get the discount.
Yeah I recall reading that and meant to look up how to get the discount, much appreciated! I am heavily leaning towards the PST 1.03s right now

-
Back