-
Status
Not open for further replies.

245rv

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
will trade my 360 stroker dart with 0 miles on it have all receipts way to much to list comes with 3 727 transmissions and the 904 thats in it but has a problem there is 800 in hop up parts in that ,vary solid car nice interior ,needs carpet,,,,,,,,,,no heater core or wipers in car ,comes with org heat core this car needs to be finished ,i lost my shop to work on it i want something i can drive now and enjoy. Car does start and run was very close to getting it out when i found out the trans was bad,may be something simple,will consider all cars but would like something thats ready to drive. Turbo action reverse manual valve body, turbo action torque converter non-lockup, turbo action 904 A rebuild kit. 4 competition engineering adjustable shocks, Mopar performance super stretch rear springs, Moroso line lock, Hedman ceramic coated headers, B&M pro-ratchet shifter, Edelbruck 14 inch air cleaner, Mopar performance roller rocker arms, ARP main stud kit, Mopar performance valve covers, Mopar performance hydraulic roller lifters, Mopar perf. head bolts, Comp cams cam roller, Keith black sil-o-light pistons 20 over, Eagle hb rods, Arp rod bolts, melling oil pump high volume, pro race harmonic balancer, Mopar perf. spark wires, Edelbruck air intake, power master mini starter, Mopar perf. oil pan and pick up,Mopar perf. subframe connectors, new fuel tank, Champion alum. radiator, performance distributor, Msd chrome blaster 2 coil and chrome bracket, US car tool leaf spring relocation kit, Demon 750 mechanical secondary carb, Jegs fuel pump, alum. trans cooler, auto gauge, tack with shift light, auto meter pro-comp oil pressure gauge, auto meter procomp. temp gauge, auto meter procomp pressure gauge, Holley blue electric fuel pump and regulator, this is just a small list of items that have been put into this car.have dyno sheets,has a 408 stroker in it,would like to trade for a bigger car with more room,,,,,

Attachments

• SL381563.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 348
will also take vintage pick up or model a ford,,this is 73 360 dart

Attachments

• SL381677.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 314
  • SL381678.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 349
  • SL381679.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 316
  • SL381680.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 298
  • SL381681.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 297
nobody??????????? my car must not be as cool as i thought it was ?????,no mopar offers how about a model a or rolling 69 drag camaro,or?

I have a solid 64 Barracuda but I wouldn't want to offend you because it's not in as good of shape as your car. It's a running and driving car. Just put Bullitts and did the front disk and dual reservoir swap. Includes an explorer 8.8 axle.

10535747_801684785600_5770403568948452369_o_zps7b913d3d.jpg

nobody??????????? my car must not be as cool as i thought it was ?????,no mopar offers how about a model a or rolling 69 drag camaro,or?

Nice looking car. If I were you I would clean up the ad a little.

Example:

Start off with the description of the car and why you want to trade, etc.

Then
List
the
Mods

It would make it easier to read.

nice looking cuda i had a mint 65 i sure miss that car

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back