-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deceus

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
This isn't a complete kit but close to it. I decided to go for a little more performance for the front end of my 73 Dart Sport. I picked up a 74 Dart as a donor which is where a lot of these parts come from. I'm looking to get $1000 (Shipped from NoVa) for the whole kit and I'm not overly interested in parting it out at the moment.

Kit includes:
Completely rebuilt lower control arms w/ sway bar tabs (new bushings/bumpers)
Partially rebuilt upper control arms
Caliper Brackets
New PST upper ball joints
PST Bushings for both control arms (poly for uppers, rubber installed in the lower)
Gabriel Guardian 82090 Gas Shocks
Duralast Calipers
AutoExtra Rotors and Semi Metallic brakepads
Dorman Brake hoses
Strut Rods + PST Strut Rod bushings

Everything from the donor has been sandblasted, primed and painted semi-gloss black with industrial strength Rustoleum. The upper control arms should have the new bushings put in sometime next week but one of the old ball joints will be in. You'll have to remove it but other than that, the hard work is done. You'll just have to find 73+ disk brake spindles and bolt all this on. I have the hardware for the strut rods, caliper mounts and upper control arms.

3nXLFtl.jpg

I cleaned up the other upper control arm but didn't paint it since it still has the old ball joint.

0vT37iq.jpg

eAsBl85.jpg

cUbEx2T.jpg

Alright change of plans (again), I'll probably just use the brakes and shocks just to get the car on the road a lot sooner. That leaves the control arms and strut rods for sale.

I'll take $200 for the Upper Control arms that will have brand new PST polygraphite bushings and come with 2 PST ball joints.

I want $300 for the lower control arms with the strut arms and strut arm bushings. Open to offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back