73 dodge dart swinger

-
Reaction score
Bought the car running. Needed a little body work. Just about got that completed. Tore the 318 down this weekend, and getting it ready for the machine shop. Here are some pics of the progress.

DodgeDart007.jpg

DodgeDart014.jpg

dart043.jpg

dart042.jpg

dart040.jpg

dart041.jpg

dart036.jpg

Finally got the engine compartment all sanded. Hopefully it will be ready for the first coat of primer by this weekend.

Nice project. I swear I have seen that car before....

What are your plans for it? Its always nice to see a family project. Oh and I dig the dog too....

You probabbly have I got it off craiglist Lubbock back in August. I am in the progress of repaiinting. Got the enginge tore down waiting to take it to the machine shop. Don't know what the budget is going to be for the motor, but I want to trick the 318 out alittle.

Ah, I've seen the car too, lol. Glad to see you are making progress with it, should be pretty sweet!

If you can't find a good shop down there let me know and I can get you hooked up with a full-on Mopar machine shop 8)

ahhh I remember my first mopar was a 1973 green dart swinger slant six though she was fun

Well work on the car has been slim to none. I hurt my back and was not able to go back to work. Now i feel better, but no jobl and I have been looking for about 3 weeks and still nothing yet. I have been doing things that don't cost money. Hope to get back to work soon and get back to working on it.

-
Back