73 Duster 318 Magnum, GT45, E-85

-
We have the same combo my friend. I love it. Very impressive 20 psi numbers on the bottom end. If you could change your gear ratio, which way would you go?

That's cool that we have the same combo. I'm not sure I would change the gears, even with the 3.23's I spin just after the launch and I have not launched on the transbrake yet, so that may help some. Driving it on the street (I've put over 200 miles this summer on it) is perfect with the 3.23's as it runs down the road at 60MPH around 2100RPM and is at 75MPH still under 2500RPM.

Heading to the track tonight, I hope the old girl runs the number. Just have to check the tire pressure and make sure the tank is topped off with E85.

That's cool that we have the same combo. I'm not sure I would change the gears, even with the 3.23's I spin just after the launch and I have not launched on the transbrake yet, so that may help some. Driving it on the street (I've put over 200 miles this summer on it) is perfect with the 3.23's as it runs down the road at 60MPH around 2100RPM and is at 75MPH still under 2500RPM.

that’s good to know. I have 3.55’s

Heading to the track tonight, I hope the old girl runs the number. Just have to check the tire pressure and make sure the tank is topped off with E85.
Good luck! I’m curious to see how much improvement the new converter makes.

Good luck! I’m curious to see how much improvement the new converter makes.
Thank you but it was disappointing, drive down to the track with the trailer on and the track is closed, so same time same plan this Friday (they closed because Saturday and Sunday were going to be wet). At least I was not the only one, I saw a mustang on a trailer heading the other way when I was about two miles from the track. Oh well, I had forgotten the laptop anyway and I really want to datalog the pass. This week will be better one way or another, if I have to I'll head over to Marion County Raceway in Ohio. I really wanted to run 10's on my home track, but the season is almost over and I have to get at it.

-
Back