-
Status
Not open for further replies.

sqrelnts

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
I am considering parting with my 73 Duster. It originally was /6, now 340, 727, 8 3/4 w/ 3.55 gears.
The 340 only has about 150 miles on it since being built. It has flat-tops, 2.02 J-heads, xe268 comp cam, Edelbrock air-gap intake, new 670 Holley carb., w/ elec choke.
The 727 has just been built and has the same run time as the engine. It has a stage 2 shift kit and a high stall convertor. It also has a bouchlion cable kit.
The 8 3/4 is a stock a-body housing. 3.55 sure-grip gear. Yukon large pattern axles w/ new bearings and seals. It also has 11" drums and new brakes and hardware.
The front end has a new steering gear, new arms , bushings, ball joints, brake pads and calipers.
As for body and interior, I have installed new floor pans, new trunk extensions and new lower 1/4's. The interior floor and trunk has been painted w/ por 15. New carpet, new Pioneer stereo, new triple guages and tach. Console w/ floor shift.
Exterior just needs block sanded and is ready for paint. All glass is good.
I have also installed new Hooker headers and 2 1/2 dual exahst w/ x-pipe.
The only things the car needs are seat covers, front door panels, bumpers(front just needs chromed), an alignment and paint.
I'm sure I'm forgeting things, but, this car runs great, is in great shape, and won't take much to finish. I hate to sell, but life changes.
Asking $5300, clean title in hand,in my name. I can e-mail pics upon request.
Located in Algona, IA.

located in Algona, IA. zip-50511. I cant really take any trades , need to downsize. $4500/obo

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back