73 Duster build named Fred

-
No snows. Forecast today lied. We were supposed to get flurries.
IMG_20240214_191527502_HDR.jpg

Snows, and a proper snows dog

I probably missed something somewhere but why such a thick gasket for .004 out of the hole?

Because I had my numbers crossed and ordered the wrong ones…. lol
I'm sure many are directing your decisions on the build but, go with a thinner head gasket IMO. Nice progress as always and it'll be interesting to see where it all evolves! Needs more cam too! Let's go! lol

I'm sure many are directing your decisions on the build but, go with a thinner head gasket IMO. Nice progress as always and it'll be interesting to see where it all evolves! Needs more cam too! Let's go! lol
Already built and ran, just making some small improvements. Got my numbers crossed and ordered the wrong gaskets. Correct ones are on the way.

Nice looking dog, the Bull that came over today is my neighbors dog his name is Hank, he's a really good boy. I think he came over because he smelled my girls and met popcorn accidentally.
My neighbor was furious because he just bolted out of the door with the leash on his collar.

Bill, I'm sure the answer is already posted here,... but did you send heads to John? If so, by whom, and how much was the shipping?

Bill, I'm sure the answer is already posted here,... but did you send heads to John? If so, by whom, and how much was the shipping?
No, John is building me a different set of heads. I sent the heads to CFM Performance. Shipping was about $140 with insurance for intake and both heads.

-
Back