73 duster fold down

-

allthumbs

Reaction score
has anyone heard of a fold down rear seat in a 73 duster? it doesnt look factory

I think they were an option on the gold and feather duster. Not positive but I've seen a few on ebay.

For a hang-10 and space duster opt. you got the fold down rear seat. I have a 75 duster that was a Hang 10, has fold down rear seat. When i first bought it 12 years ago it still had the orange shag carpet.white int with orange were the wood plastic is on the console and dash. I converted it to black int. I was lucky to find a duster with the fold down back seat at salvage yard.

I have a 74 Duster parts car with a fold dowm rear seat. It has a green int.

thank for the info mine has black interior and the back seat is perfect, i had just never seen one with fold down seat, i also located a 383 that has been rebuilt for $350 if i decide to go that way, but more tham likely ill sell it as i want to stay small block thanks again everyone

There should be a C73 on your fender tag. That means fold down rear seat with security panel and carpet, trunk dress up. The wifes '74 Dart Sport has it. Nice option to have. Ray

Actually, it was a pretty common option back then.
My '73 Sport has it....

-
Back