-
Status
Not open for further replies.

JDMopar

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Contact seller
I'm selling this 73 Duster, so it doesn't sit forever waiting on me to fix it! It's an all numbers matching 318/904/7.25 car with PS, PB, AC. It is a factory bucket seat with console car, but those are missing, as are the brackets for the console. When I bought this car, it had been used as a parts car, and that's why a few things are missing. The disc brakes are gone, but it has drum spindles on it to make it a roller. Steering column is gone, but I have a 3 on the tree column from a 70 Duster that could be converted and used that I will include in the sale. I have verified that the engine and transmission are the numbers matching ones the car was born with. This is a fold down back seat car, and all of those parts are there. Car needs a floor pan due to rust and hacking, and also needs a small patch in the spare tire well. The paint is rough, but the rest of the car doesn't appear to be rusty. The right front fender is killed, but is repairable....and a better fender is included with sale. The motor is not stuck, but I do not know if it runs. The car has headers that are in fairly decent shape. The Keystones are no longer on the car, and it has 14" steelies now. I have a clear title, in my hand....and in MY name. $2200.00 PM me here
73 Duster.JPG
73 Duster2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back