73 Duster Pulley

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening,
I have a single groove wp pulley, but I could not locate any part no. on it. Do you have the dimensions?
C

I have a couple, but will have to check for numbers tomorrow.
PM me so I will rember to look for it.

heres what i have..the one on the left goes with a power steering set and is not for sale seperate..as far as i know this is the one you want.the number on this pulley is 29518 36.before i went p/s on my duster it had this pulley but manual steering.when i procured a p/s set,it was this one also.but here are a couple others in case its different..let me know how you wind up..j

Attachments

• P1010021.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 274
  • P1010022.JPG
    79.7 KB · Views: 257
340 or 318 they should all be the same. Power steering is the same as none power.. AC is different I have the several of the pullies you need. PM me if interested.

73 340 is different than 318 i sold two of the unique 73 340 crank pulleys and will check to see if i have any of the water pump ones PM me

Here are pics of the 3698924 fan/water pump pulley for a 1973 340 without a/c. PM me if you are interested.

Attachments

• 4-3anotherpulley.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 256
  • 4-3anotherpulley2.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 217
  • 4-3anotherpulley4.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 186
$30 shipped if you want it send me a private message for payment info. Just go to the top of the page here on the right side below your name and click on the private message link it will bring up your PM's and you can send me one from there. Let me know either way as i was just getting ready to list this for sale
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back