FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Contact seller
Core support out of a 73 V8 Duster. $100 plus any shipping from 49341

B1F0FC42-0EC9-447B-BC38-9522CB84EE6F.jpeg

They weld in. This one is cut approximately 6” back into the frame rails and the support opening is 26” wide.

There is no such thing as a V8 core support. The slant six models could also have the large opening if certain options were chosen.

That is false. This core support came out of a V8 car so regardless it is in fact a V8 core support. Thanks for you insight, Merry Christmas.

Can you please provide some support other than your opinion on what options a slant 6 car needed to have a 26” radiator? I have a highly optioned slant 6 duster and it has a 22” core support in it. Please cite your references of where your opinion comes from. Regardless if you aren’t interested it is ok to pass on and not comment to muddy up someone’s for sale add. No matter whether you think some slant 6 cars had 26” radiators the fact still remains that I have one if someone can use it. They can determine what motor to put it their vehicle. The Mopar encyclopedia folks never cease to amaze me.

I had a 1975 Dart 4 door that had the 26" radiator, disc brakes and an 8 1/4" axle. Those were components as part of the trailer/towing package. As odd as it seems, that option package was available on slant six cars.
This core support is a desirable panel but not limited to V8 cars. V8 cars without A/C could have had the 22" radiator.
I was just trying to provide accurate guidance.
Good luck with the sale.

I also do have a V8 340 duster with a 22” radiator. This particular support came out of a 73 duster 318 with AC. From my research the only way to get a slant car with the big radiator is with a car like what you had with the “max cooling” package.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back