-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DadGum_Teen

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
My window fell out of socket along with a few other side effects, and the cause is a shattered roller type peice. I let me dad type of a description since he's the one who found the problem =D> And our camera is broke at the moment, but I'm sure he wrote more than enough info.

"From a 1973 Plymouth Duster, on the driver side door, the window glass fell out of place. The glass has a round metal pin at the bottom of the glass, right and left hand side, that pushes into a plastic rollers that fit in the window rail. Both rollers are broke.

For the roller, the outside diameter is 1”. The inside diameter is a hair under 3/8”. The width of the roller is just a hair over ¼”.

I am not sure where the plastic bushing is supposed to go, simply found it laying with the roller. It has an outside diameter of 7/8”, inside diameter of 9/16”, and a width of 1/8”.

I need 2 rollers and 1 bushing."

It would be nice to know a name of these parts and who remanufactures them. I will purchase extra used ones from someone if I can't find them new. Thanks for any help :)

check out RT Specialties phone 570-388-1082 they also have a web site.
They stock the parts and know what their talking about. Great to deal with.

I called them a few days ago and they don't inventory some of the little stuff like that, and they couldn't find anything in the random tubs of parts :(

But thanks for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back