-
Status
Not open for further replies.

tleroy

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Contact seller
You are viewing my 1973 Plymouth Duster. This is a solid driver needing some additional TLC. The Duster has a good running 318 2V with automatic trans. Options include ac (all there, but not working) and power disc brakes with manual steering.

Solid body with nice black paint and matte black side stripe and 318 call-outs on a straight body. There are some minor chips and scratches, but nothing serious. All trim has been Plasti-Dipped and can be removed if its not to your liking. New dual exhaust with Flowmaster mufflers. New 15x7 steel wheels with 255-60-15 tires on the rear and 235-60-15 on front. Nice black interior with the exception of a cracked dash pad. Front and rear seat covers and carpet has been replaced. Headliner is good. All lights and turn signal work. This is a running, driving project in my opinion as there are still minor restoration items needing attention, but can be driven while you work on it. Car might be sold a little cheaper with factory rally wheels and tires. The car is located in Florence, KY just south of Cincinnati, Ohio. Duster does have a salvage title. Asking $7000

73 Duster Lft 3.jpg

73 Duster Lft 4.jpg

73 Duster Side.jpg

73 Duster Side 2.jpg

73 Duster Frt 3.jpg

73 Duster Int 3.jpg

73 Duster Eng.jpg

73 Duster Trk.jpg

why does it have a salvage title ?
When I purchased the car I didn't notice that the vin on the title only had 11 digits instead of 13. The vin on both the car and title were in order except for the 2 missing digits. During a prior transfer the vin on the title was miss keyed. When I went to transfer the car into my name I had to have the State Police do a VIN verification on the car and title to make sure it was clean before they fixed the vin on the title. However, when everything came back clean they still changed the title status to Salvage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back