Not open for further replies.

niceolddart

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I have to sell my project car (unfortunately) 73 Duster. Slant 6 auto. plain jane car with fold down rear seat & light group package. It's a 4-wheel drum, 4" s.b.p. wheels, pretty much original, un hot-rodded car. Needs a little roof work, drivers 1/4 panel replaced, (someone did a lousy job skinning it years ago) passenger side 1/4 patched (I have the panels) or replaced, tail panel fixed or replaced, (I have a better one from another car) but all the main structure is excellent. Floors have very minor rot, good trunk floor, bottoms of doors, all frame rails & related items are in very nice shape. I will take pics. of any items you would like to see & PM them to you. The car is stripped of all interior pieces so I could spot any problems while working on it. It starts right up, goes right into gear, so you can move it no problem. The car has not been modded at all, has under 100,000 miles & is pretty darn solid. I do have lots of parts that go with it including almost all of the interior pieces, (It was missing the driver's door panel when I bought it (from a member here) + lots of extra parts. I have a lot of my time into removing seam sealer etc. to check for rot. You will have a better view of these areas too. I have a clean title in my name. I will take more pics at your request, but these are for a quick look at what I have. The car is at my house in Bucks County, Pa. 19030. This car would make a good candidate for modding, which I planned on doing myself, because it was nothing special. (like a 340 car) I don't want to sell it but it's getting to be too hard on my joints to keep doing this anymore.
I am ASKING $4500 with ALL the extra stuff that goes with it.

DSC00990.JPG

DSC00992.JPG

DSC00991.JPG

DSC00947.JPG

DSC01003.JPG

DSC00950.JPG

DSC00953.JPG

DSC00954.JPG

DSC01000.JPG

DSC01008.JPG

No reply's? Make a REASONABLE offer. The car is a lot more solid than it looks in the pictures + it comes with all the extra little stuff I salvaged from another Duster. Ask any questions you want & I will answer them truthfully. Car needs a good bit of body work as you can see but is VERY solid structurally. Prices are going up on these & I think I'm asking a fair price for it. I would keep it but just not able to do the work on it anymore.

No offers so I am keeping the car for now & working on it when I can but will have to sell it eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back