Status
Not open for further replies.

DailyDriverDart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hi all,

Looking for a couple 10" x 2-1/2" front brake drums/hubs to keep our beater/daily-driver on the road. Existing hubs are loose on the outer bearing races (presumably from previous spun bearings).

Car is 1973 Dart Custom 4-door w/225 & TF904, drums all around, small bolt pattern.

Thanks for looking, Mark.

I have some hubs from a b body that had 10x1.5 brakes not sure if they are the same.

I have some hubs from a b body that had 10x1.5 brakes not sure if they are the same.

Hi halifaxhops, and thanks for the reply.

My research indicates the drum/hub assemblies I'm looking for are common only to 73-76 Dart and Valiant, but I haven't been able to come up with a part number for just the hub since the part book only lists them as an assembly (part #3699614) with the drum.

Perhaps (time/weather permitting) I may disassemble enough to look for a casting number or some such on the hubs next weekend.

Thanks again, Mark

Hi halifaxhops, and thanks for the reply.

My research indicates the drum/hub assemblies I'm looking for are common only to 73-76 Dart and Valiant, but I haven't been able to come up with a part number for just the hub since the part book only lists them as an assembly (part #3699614) with the drum.

Perhaps (time/weather permitting) I may disassemble enough to look for a casting number or some such on the hubs next weekend.

Thanks again, Mark
I have some off of a 74 but can't disable the car just yet. How much of a hurry are you in?

OK now I feel REALLY picky - turns out we also have 7/16"-20 studs (rather than the apparently also used 1/2"-20).

I had no idea there were so many variations... (smh).

Hi all,

Looking for a couple 10" x 2-1/2" front brake drums/hubs to keep our beater/daily-driver on the road. Existing hubs are loose on the outer bearing races (presumably from previous spun bearings).

Car is 1973 Dart Custom 4-door w/225 & TF904, drums all around, small bolt pattern.

Thanks for looking, Mark.
Picked up a lot of A body parts . i am sure there are hubs in the lot. PM if still needed.

all the ones ive seen are 7/16ths as well
heres one of the ones I have

drum.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back