Status
Not open for further replies.

sharpie

workin' stiff
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I visited a guy last night with a gold 73 Gold Duster shell for sale. He asked me if I'd list it for him.

The body is in cherry condition except for three areas - driver's side rear point (at the tail panel joint) has been smashed a tiny bit and the driver's fender has a couple pinholes 1" above the wheel lip. Also, there are a couple golf-ball size holes in the spare wheel well. All of these fixes are very easy. Other than that, the body has zero rust and wears its original Y6 paint. All the glass is there, and the dash is pristine.

It is missing some parts:

no motor/trans (was a slant six), no rear end (I have a free 7.25" to make it a roller), no interior or seats (it does have door panels and rear panels), no fuel tank or filler.

The best part about this shell - it's basically a rust-free car and he only wants $850 for it. Sorry, I didn't take any pictures.

If you're interested, shoot me an email at sharpie1k @ gmail.com saying you have interest, and I'll forward your email onto the guy. He is located in Lodi, CA 95242.

That would be perfect for me if it was about half a country closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back