-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duster 73

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling my 73 Duster. In less then 2 weeks I am having my 20th surgery in the last 5 years and I just can't do the work on the car. I have done the following to the car. New rear quarters and tail light pc between them. New floor pan. It has a 8 1/4 rear and a 727 trans. The motor is done and has been run in on a eng. stand and will put out 400 HP. The block is a 318 Mag bored 30 over and the heads etc. are Edlobrock for a 340. The carb is a Quick fuel. The frontend is all redone and converted to 15 inch dics brakes. The interior is mostly done and I have every thing else to finish the int. and all the int cam from Legendary Interiors. What the car is lacking is a new gas tank, a Radiator and the rear should be switched to a 8 3/4. I have 99% of everything else to finish this car. As I said I am going to have my 20th surgery in the last 5 years so I can not ship. Cash only. $6000. firm and I will be losing $. The door jams, inside the trunk and engine bay have all been painted. The motor itself would cost at a min of $8000. to build. The Inter cost me $2500. I am not asking 2 much for this car and I know no 1 will find a car for the price I am asking with what this car has to offer and/or comes with. Any questions please PM me and I will send you a phone # to call me. Here are a few pics. I have. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 3-30-15 093.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 476
  • 4-1-15 003.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 479
  • pumpkin party 012.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 462
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back