-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penstarpurist

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for at least the driver side lower fender extension piece for my project car. I've got a good pair on my parts car, but dont want to have to pull a bunch of stuff to get them off. If anyone has the driver side, or even the pair of both the driver and passenger side already pulled off for sale, let me know what you want for them shipped to 97305. They're small plastic pieces. They need to be perfect or near perfect, color not important. Thanks.
20200418_152409.jpg
20200418_152414.jpg
20200418_152424.jpg

Looked at it closer and was alot less effort and time to get the one off my parts car. The car is so complete that I wasn't wanting to pull parts off of it. Thought maybe someday it could possibly get turned into the next project. Lol, looks like it is just going to be the parts car it was originally intended to be. Thanks to anyone that was looking in their parts piles for the pieces for me. That said, if someone does run across the pieces in the future and remembers I was in the lookout for them, send me a p.m, I'm still interested if they are in great condition and a fair price. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back