-
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertsautosvc

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Here is the other A-body i have. 73 Duster,6 cyl. Auto, drums.I got this car out of Az., so interior is shot, but is all there except ds door panel. Car runs and drives,will need brake work. VERY SOLID BODY !!!! I have more pics., but these will give you an idea of what it is. Asking 2000.00/trade or best offer. I promise you, this is as solid as they get. Even have maint. docs on this car. It was actually very well maintained. And if you have something interesting to trade, let me know...i'm all about some horse-trading. I've just let this thing sit long enough, need to do something with it or my Demon, one has to go.

mini-DSC01781.JPG

mini-DSC01745.JPG

mini-DSC01768.JPG

mini-DSC01769.JPG

mini-DSC01744.JPG

mini-DSC01743.JPG

mini-DSC01765.JPG

mini-DSC01752.JPG

mini-DSC01751.JPG

mini-DSC01762.JPG

I've got a crazy idea for you. I see the 2nd gen F body camaro in the background. I'd be willing to trade you a '79 T/A that's a roller for this. You'd have to bring it up here to western NY, and take the T/A back with you. It's a four speed and four wheel disc brake car, with headers, and full duals for small block chevy. Let me know.

I've got a crazy idea for you. I see the 2nd gen F body camaro in the background. I'd be willing to trade you a '79 T/A that's a roller for this. You'd have to bring it up here to western NY, and take the T/A back with you. It's a four speed and four wheel disc brake car, with headers, and full duals for small block chevy. Let me know.

Let me think.......uuummmmmmmmmmmmm, nope.You're right, That is crazy:toothy10: I know we don't like the OTHER guys, but that is one of my babies,72 Camaro RS/SS Split bumper...sold my 79 TA (4speed)years ago. As tempting as your offer is, i hate to say i'm gonna pass right now, but thank you though...it's the thought that counts ! :thumblef:

I got a 68 fury III 383 ho auto ??? i ll meet ya half way too.

man if only you were closer to PA I would hand you cash!

Most likely it would be only about 600 - 750 to ship to Beaver falls from Alabama... Try http://www.uship.com/ .....you will get answer back really quick from an Independent Trucker moving vehicles around the US

I also use a company Called BEST RATE FRIEGHT / Darlene
# is 410-828-1059, they are pretty reasonable, i've shipped several with them, they are a broker...and you can negotiate, but you get what you pay for.:thumblef:

410 area code....must be Maryland - near Baltimore. I have always used Thomas C. Sunday Inc out of Lancaster PA. Never no problems (enclosed). I was just saying if he wanted the car and it shipped. It might not need to be enclosed....an open trailer is always cheaper.

BTW, I do have a trailer and a rollback available for delivery, don't want to go to Cal. or anything, but i would be willing to help somebody out if they need it. We can come up with a number that's fair, i'm sure:poke:
drop me a pm with a phone number and we'll try to work out a deal! Also can you snap a few more pics for me please! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back