[WANTED] 73 scamp front windshield

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are aware that you can have a tech come to your house and install a NEW windshield with a NEW gasket for $200.00 ?

You are aware that you can have a tech come to your house and install a NEW windshield with a NEW gasket for $200.00 ?
I've tried out here in California, safelite is worthless and several other local shops won't call mew back and I have priced new windshields andd its the shipping that doubles the cost before installation or misc materials- if you have any cone on the west coast to recommend let me know. Thanks

I understand . Safelite sucks . I would keep trying . Classic Industries is in your state . that's where I got my windshield gasket . Actually the gasket cost more than the glass . I am not familiar with '73-76 a -bodies but '72 and earlier need to be roped in and sealed on the corners . Suggestion : contact a local glass shop and ask if they will order the glass for you on a stock order so you won't have to pay shipping . They may even have the gasket , too . Installation isn't that hard but you need to know what your doing . Don't give up , you can go this .

I contacted Saflite once when the installer I use was on vacation and they said they didn't have anybody that knew how to do older vehicles ???????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back