LowAnSlowRestore74

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
not sure exactly what they are called so heres a pic! thanks

same.jpg

Tail panel extensions?
should be 67-73 Dart both 2 and 4 door and 72-73 Scamp.

Last edited:
I'm sitting here thinking, been there done that! Then realized it's my car, lol.
You'll have to do a little fab work, the earlier center tail panel doesn't fit the 74 trunk floor perfectly.

yes lol ive been looking for a good image to explain what ive been looking for and you had the perfect picture! I seen the fab work you had to do on your post and it doesnt seen all that bad at first look. If you have any helpful tips anything would be appreciated!

yes lol ive been looking for a good image to explain what ive been looking for and you had the perfect picture! I seen the fab work you had to do on your post and it doesnt seen all that bad at first look. If you have any helpful tips anything would be appreciated!
It's not hard, but it is time consuming. Clamping, eyeballing, adjusting. What my pictures don't show is the box full of C clamps and vise grips that I used to mock the center section up. The sides pretty much position themselves. And luckily I had my son's 73 Scamp to take measurements off of in the center. But it sort of just centers itself up also. I went off of measurements, bolt holes and old paint lines, really. Wire wheel and sand disc everything clean before you weld. Don't forget the weldable primer! Good luck, man! It was actually fun, post up pics of your progress!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back