-
Status
Not open for further replies.

75ddart

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Up for sale is my 73 swinger drag car. Car was painted about 10 years ago in FJ5 sub lime. Car was originaly titled in Colorado and for the year is in pretty good shape. I bought this car from a local used car dealer that was going to have it crushed but I rescued it. The car does have a Pa. salvage title. Details, new Hoosier slicks with about 12 passes on them along with 15x9 centerline auto drags with 7 inch backspace, car has home made mini tubs, super stock springs with the springs moved inboard and a 9 inch ford rear with 411 gears. No longer have the race axles already sold them, now has stock re-drilled 28 spline axles. S&W 8 point roll cage, and an older 4 gallon fuel cell. Monster tach with shift light, hurst pro matic shifter. Also have two 440's one is a short block and the other was a complete long block which is now dis assembled on my engine stand waiting to go to the machine shop. Have all the parts, both blocks are 75 model year. The crank is already been checked and cleaned. Also have two bigblock 727 trans. and some other parts to go along with the car. Would like to sell as a package deal. No longer interested in racing. I did run a low deck motor in this car for several years and have since sold that motor and trans. Car has been setting in my trailer for 3 years now and just don't have any interest in building a new motor and putting it back on the track. Don't have any pics but may be able to take some if any serious interest, will have to unload car to do so. So with car, parts, and anything else parts wise I can find will go along. Asking $3500.00 or best offer. Car is located in South Central Pa. zip 17257. Thanks for the ad....

Up for sale is my 73 swinger drag car. Car was painted about 10 years ago in FJ5 sub lime. Car was originaly titled in Colorado and for the year is in pretty good shape. I bought this car from a local used car dealer that was going to have it crushed but I rescued it. The car does have a Pa. salvage title. Details, new Hoosier slicks with about 12 passes on them along with 15x9 centerline auto drags with 7 inch backspace, car has home made mini tubs, super stock springs with the springs moved inboard and a 9 inch ford rear with 411 gears. No longer have the race axles already sold them, now has stock re-drilled 28 spline axles. S&W 8 point roll cage, and an older 4 gallon fuel cell. Monster tach with shift light, hurst pro matic shifter. Also have two 440's one is a short block and the other was a complete long block which is now dis assembled on my engine stand waiting to go to the machine shop. Have all the parts, both blocks are 75 model year. The crank is already been checked and cleaned. Also have two bigblock 727 trans. and some other parts to go along with the car. Would like to sell as a package deal. No longer interested in racing. I did run a low deck motor in this car for several years and have since sold that motor and trans. Car has been setting in my trailer for 3 years now and just don't have any interest in building a new motor and putting it back on the track. Don't have any pics but may be able to take some if any serious interest, will have to unload car to do so. So with car, parts, and anything else parts wise I can find will go along. Asking $3500.00 or best offer. Car is located in South Central Pa. zip 17257. Thanks for the ad....
Can now send some pics to your email if interested, Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back