73 Swinger

-

73_swing

Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I thought I'd introduce myself since I've been lurking around FABO for awhile now.

I bought this 73' Dodge Dart Swinger with a 225 slant 6 back when I was in high school with zero knowledge of cars. I just thought it looked cool and thankfully I bought something decently road worthy. It was my first car and I drove it as a daily driver in college and back home for break routinely (6 hour drives). A few years ago I gave to my dad as a retirement gift and he's slowly been restoring it when he has the funds.

Since having bought the car I've become much more mechanically inclined, but by no means am I an expert. As of recently it's been having a persistent crank no start issue that I've been trying to troubleshoot (I'll cover this in detail in another post). I'd really like to figure this out so that I can get it back on the road for my dad this summer.
I appreciate everyone's knowledge and I look forward to meeting fellow mopar junkies:steering:

IMG_2415.JPG

IMG_3994.JPG

c029f291-a65d-42dc-8f74-ad9aeab6ef26.JPG

Welcome to FABO, very nice photos, Swinger looks right at home, excellent folks here..

-
Back