-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72 340 DUSTER

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i am selling my entire front end set up out of my 74 duster. this is the most complete kit ive seen for this price. it comes with absolutly everything you need to conert your 67-72 small ball joint drum brake style front end to the beafier big ball joint, more popular big bolt patern, and best of all disc brakes! this kit includes; upper and lower control arms, spindles, rotors, calipers, caliper mounts, dust sheilds, pads, hoses. the calipers are perfect with no problems like sticking or stuck,car stopped fine when i got it. you can still use your 67-72 steering linkage and tie rods on this set up with no issues! allparts are very rust free unlike most control arms that rust out, thiscar of mine was always covered or garage kept, so the important parts stayed very nice over the years. I am selling because i got a deal i could not refuse on a set of tubular upper controlarms for 67-72 style and couldnt pass it up, so i made the conversion. i am asking $350 for the kit, and ifeel this is a killer deal considering i see the upper and lower control arms alone sell for $300 some times. i will send pics via an email adress b/c they are to large to post on here, thanks send me a pm if interestead

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back