-
Status
Not open for further replies.

green440duster

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a set of door panels white with woodgrain ontop good condition $100 for the set of 4 also have a set of upper door panels black plastic $50, set of sail panels beige $75, set of Kick panels $40 for the pair also a complete 74 wiring harness out of a Duster $100 a mint 75 Grill $100 plus alot of other parts. All prices CDN + Shipping.

Thanks

I would like the sail panels. Find out what shipping would be either Priority mail or parcel post. I no longer do anything with paypal but I can send you a money order or a personal check whichever you prefer. I'm in Washington state, 98548

I would like the sail panels. Find out what shipping would be either Priority mail or parcel post. I no longer do anything with paypal but I can send you a money order or a personal check whichever you prefer. I'm in Washington state, 98548

OOPS, sorry Old Hot rodder, I did not see your interest in the sail panels. Please enjoy, maybe someone else has some .

I might buy the upper black door panels, but I don't see a pic. Shipping will be to Weatherford, Texas 76086. Thank you sir. I will send PayPal.

Not ignoring just trying to package everything up and get shipping quotes. Sail panels and Wiring harness spoken for, Rick will PM you pics of upper door panels before the weekend.

Thanks
Jamie

Can I buy just the front and rear lower door panels?
Carson City, NV 89701

Sorry the Duster wiring harness is missing the rear section but the rest is complete and in awesome shape. Here are some more pics.

Attachments

• IMG_2543.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 510
  • IMG_2545.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 514
  • IMG_2544.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 512
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back