Not open for further replies.

Jhenry70

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Glove box door and hinge (wood grain and black) with good latch - $30

Door handle cups great condition $20 pair

Arm rests (two have good covering 1 has cracks on underside) backs are OK with posts in various condition but workable $10 a piece or $25 for all three

Inside door handle $10

All plus shipping from Northern CA

Attachments

• image.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 397
Posting close ups of the cups. They have light scuffs but no gouges or cuts to them only one has a small scuff about half an inch long on the inside that you can barely feel when running your fingers over it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 228
Is the inside door handle for the driver's side and still for sale? If it is, I'll take it...shoot me a price shipped to 50701.

It's been a while, I know I still have it but I'll have to locate it at my shop. Can't remember off hand for sure but I do believe it's from the passenger side. Are they interchangeable from side to side? If I get to my shop sometime today or tomorrow I will look. If I don't get there I'll have to wait, leaving for Southern California early Saturday for about a week. If it's the correct one for you $15 should cover it including shipping.

I'm fairly certain that they're offset to one side or another and not interchangeable. I think the spring side goes up, but I'd have to take another look at my doors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back