Status
Not open for further replies.

matarcher

65dartonly
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
hey guys im looking a for '73+ upper control arms, spindles and the prop valve for my dart. yes i coudl pay for the complete set up but i will have to replace almost 85% of it anyways so i really just need those parts.

im located in phoenix, az, let me know what you have and if shipping is involved. thanks, looking to get in the next couple of weeks

I have a 1976 Aspen wagon I am going to part out and scrap. If that would work, I will hook you up with a sweet deal. The car is 200 miles from me on the family farm, so I will not be able to get it "next day" if that is okay.

Blessings,
Shakota

hey guys im looking a for '73+ upper control arms, spindles and the prop valve for my dart. yes i coudl pay for the complete set up but i will have to replace almost 85% of it anyways so i really just need those parts.

im located in phoenix, az, let me know what you have and if shipping is involved. thanks, looking to get in the next couple of weeks
hi: i have what you need , in very good condition, i am in anthony , nm , $300.00 plus shipping , my email : [email protected] , accept paypal or money order

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back