[FOR SALE] 74 318 (Aluminum heads, intake) and 904 trans.

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Dume

Daves Dart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
HI Guys and Gals.
I posted this a few months ago, and job took me OC. I will remove a strong 318 along with a very good 904 trans. Target time is this fall after Thanksgiving, here in Alexandria, VA.
I have some receipts from rebuild, but I think that if possible, you can come to house and hear it run, go for a drive.
Photos: it is a 318 with Edelbrock everything. It was done 5 years ago in AR. Not many miles on it, was shipped to VA, and sits in driveway. I am grooming the 64 413 form my 300, and intend to swap it in, 318 out.
I am asking $1000.00 for motor and trans, and include original ex. manifolds, linkage.
The carb and alt. are not included. This is a strong 318, but, the big block wants in.
The price will pay for a new 727 trans. I will try to get back here often. I may need a e-mail address or phone number to meet up with anyone of interest
Yes , it is still in the Swinger, and it runs strong.
Thanks D.Dume

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Guys and Gals.
I posted this a few months ago, and job took me OC. I will remove a strong 318 along with a very good 904 trans. Target time is this fall after Thanksgiving, here in Alexandria, VA.
I have some receipts from rebuild, but I think that if possible, you can come to house and hear it run, go for a drive.
Photos: it is a 318 with Edelbrock everything. It was done 5 years ago in AR. Not many miles on it, was shipped to VA, and sits in driveway. I am grooming the 64 413 form my 300, and intend to swap it in, 318 out.
I am asking $1000.00 for motor and trans, and include original ex. manifolds, linkage.
The carb and alt. are not included. This is a strong 318, but, the big block wants in.
The price will pay for a new 727 trans. I will try to get back here often. I may need a e-mail address or phone number to meet up with anyone of interest
Yes , it is still in the Swinger, and it runs strong.
Thanks D.Dume
PM sent sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back