-
Status
Not open for further replies.

magnumminded

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
At this time I don't have a way to ship it but, I have a complete 400 2bbl/727 combo from a 74 Newport that I was told that was running/driving setup. The engine is complete from carb to pan minus the fan blade/clutch. The engine also has the air conditioner/pullies and the power steering pump attached as well and manifolds/mini starter/air cleaner. For good measure I will also throw in the generic radiator that came with the engine and the driveshaft that came from the Newport which I think had a 9 1/4 rear end. I live around Noblesville, IN so it will be local pickup and bring a cherry picker. All this for $450 firm. The only reason I'm selling it is because I'm going a different route with things and I hate to have this sit around and go to waste. Let me know if you are interested by emailing me or send me a PM. Photos/video will come later.

Just wanted to add that engine also had around 57k miles when pulled and the heads are 346 castings. The engine looks clean on the side from what I can see and oil is clean. Will try to get pictures by Monday/Tuesday. Turns over by hand.

Looks good. I may consider buying it even thogh I don't need it. And it is only 45 minutes from me.

Hey mag just wanted to drop a thank you for your help and I'll let you know how it goes. D:burnout:

Hey, you're welcome. Nice meeting you. I hope that engine works well for you and your application. I wanted to keep it around but, I have a 360 shortblock from something else plus I'm waiting to see if I get one car and then the Coronet goes up for sale to fund that car and to put some into savings. Anyways, hopefully see you at the Nationals this upcoming year. Take care.

magnumminded

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back