74-72 Scamp Build

-

KRYPTONITE1972

Reaction score
Ok well I am about to start building my 74 scamp, it will be a 72 Stock Suspension Drag radial car with 5.7 boosted Hemi when its done ( I HOPE), right now starting to get the 74 tail panel off to put on the 72 rear tail panel!! will keep this build up to date as best as I can, and as best as my funds will let me, (lol) I hoping when my youngest daughter starts school will free up some extra cash! I am open to all tips and any info. along this build,

20131004_164920.jpg

20131004_164915.jpg

That's a sweet lookin car just how it sits now!! That paint/wheel combo is sexy!!! I'd like more info on that paint code please!!

My votes for the charcoal!!

Post a pic of your fender tag, someone on here will be able to tell us the code! :cheers:

My votes for the charcoal!!

Post a pic of your fender tag, someone on here will be able to tell us the code! :cheers:

Its really a green (like a Mint Green) Not Charcoal, but the Lime green fits my name better!!! lol

I get a Pic of the fender tag for you and try and post it 2morrow!

Its really a green (like a Mint Green) Not Charcoal, but the Lime green fits my name better!!! lol

I get a Pic of the fender tag for you and try and post it 2morrow!
Lol after I commented on it I went back n looked at it n thought it had a greenish tint. My vote would still be for charcoal. ;) lol

I can't make heads or tails of the fender tags but hopefully someone else can decode it.

mine is a 74 swinger with a slant 6. it has the small bolt pattern on it currently with 15 ralleys. I wouldn't mind going with something a little different but not much available for the small bolt pattern.
IMG_0584_zps34bb9b63.jpg

yeah, I thought you'd like the color seeing what you were doing. It's a metallic flake job over factory green, really needs some new paint though.

-
Back